Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Pop of Pink












Photography by Alexander Smith

IN THIS OUTFIT:
Coat: Zara (similar) / Top: Zara (similar) / Jeans: H&M / Espadrilles: KENZO

Hey, beauties! I hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far! I've definitely been taking advantage of all the new opportunities coming my way and I've been gaining new perspectives and experiences that are no doubt shaping a bright future for me. I hope the new year is bringing you as much new growth and even more opportunities for success. 

With that said, I want to share my first outfit photos of 2016 with you all. I just can't stay away from neutrals! And with all the different neutral tones in this outfit: white, black, camel brown, and grey, I just knew I wanted to add a pop of my favorite color to the mix. I figured the perfect way to cap off this look was with bright pink espadrilles by one of my favorite urban brands, KENZO. I also thought it'd be super cute to add one more pop of pink to my bag that would tie everything together nicely. 

I had a ton of fun shooting this look because not only was it sunny in Providence today, but it was 52 degrees in February! I mean, what's not to love about that? I can't wait to share the rest of my wardrobe with you all this year and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment